.jpg)
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. We are celebrating next week, so I kind of forgot, until I was looking at some older pictures and saw this one of my dad. He is holding Olivia and Reaves. What an awesome man, and great example he is. I now appreciate all the embarrassing, standing up for standards things he did when I was teenager. I remember watching a movie with my friends at our house and my dad turning off the movie because it was taking the Lord's name in vain. How embarrassing! Thank you Dad for not caving, I hope that I can be like that with my kids. We were able to visit in Snowflake for the last week, and when I left he gave me a huge hug and told me how glad he was that we came to visit. He is so good with the grand kids, they all want to go milk the cow with him, it is so exciting the first time the kids are big enough to go with him. They love it. Thank you Dad for everything you do for me and my family, what a blessing you are in our lives. I Love you, Wendy.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing that. It's so easy to get caught up in the world and "cave" on things like that when letting our kids watch movies, tv, or anything! This was a nice reminder for me.
Post a Comment