Can you believe twice in one week! Yes, I am posting again. Today we decided to climb Mt. Elden. We were really wanting to do this before we move. We hiked about 3miles. The kids did really good, Olivia fell asleep in the pack, and Pacer was so tired he slept for 3 1/2 hours. We had a great time, and the scenery from up there is beautiful. I take too many things for granted, I need to take time to smell the roses once in awhile.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Mt. Elden
Can you believe twice in one week! Yes, I am posting again. Today we decided to climb Mt. Elden. We were really wanting to do this before we move. We hiked about 3miles. The kids did really good, Olivia fell asleep in the pack, and Pacer was so tired he slept for 3 1/2 hours. We had a great time, and the scenery from up there is beautiful. I take too many things for granted, I need to take time to smell the roses once in awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't get over how much Pacer just looks like a little man. :) I loved seeing the pictures from your trip. That picture of your dad with the kids is so cute.
Looks fun! And beautiful! I'm sure the pictures do not do justice for actually being there...I love the beauty of the outdoors.
Post a Comment