Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What an awesome Trip

A traditional lunch in Brazil Rice, Beans, greens, and veggies. I really enjoyed the food. I bought a pressure cooker there, to cook the beans, (hopefully the right way). You put all of your food into one plate/bowl (a cross between) and eat it all together. For someone who can't have their food touching this would not be good.


The country outside of Sorocoba, the farm land was amazingly green. Our friends said that they got 300cm of rain in the Month of November, that is taller than Carl. Wouldn't that be nice.




Driving through the country, which was absolutely beautiful, there were these huge termite hills all over. Creepy, crawlies!!!

2 comments:

Cleona said...

I love all of the pictures. It looks like you had a really good time. I can't wait to see the video. Your poor finger.

Geoff and Emily said...

How fun for you to be able to experience Brazil that way and get to meet people that Carl loves so much. I am so glad you had fun!