Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brazil, loved it, want to go back

As most of you know Carl and went to Brazil over Thanksgiving to visit his mission. It was one of the most awesome experience I have ever had. I can't even put into words the feelings I had there. I loved the food, and the people. The country side is amazing green, our cows would not know what to do. I did not love the traffic, CRAZY. The motorcycle drivers think that the dotted white line is their lane, very scary. Several things I learned, 1-they do have Wal-Mart, 2-Twilight is huge, 3-They sell humidifiers, because it is dry, Laugh! (It was 80% humidity while we were there.) 4-they don't have shower curtains, sorry no pictures. They bathrooms have a drain in the middle and all the water flows into it. 5-Your water gets hot in the shower through the shower head, there is electricity in the head to make the water warm, nice to have hot water for as long as you want. I want to get one of those!! Well enjoy the pictures, I will be making a video with more pictures. By the way, Thankyou to Matt and Danielle, Bud and Jeanette, Phil and RomaLee and Scott and Carlynn for taking such good care of our kids, I actually never worried about them, this is true. And thank you Dwain and Heidi for caring for Izzy. We could not have gone without the help from all of you.
P.S. You have to look at older post to see all of the pictures

2 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Sorry about your finger.

Chris and Brittany Legler said...

That is so great that you guys were able to have that expierence. We want to go back to Chris' mission someday, but France is expencive! So someday. We miss you guys! Hope you have Happy Holidays!!!