Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Our New Hobby
We have started a new Hobby,Carl's parents bought jet skis this summer, and we are having a blast using them. Thankyou Bud and Jeanette. Carlynn, (Carl's sister) and her family and us have been able to take them to Lyman Lake several times. We have been having so much fun. I wish I had more pictures of our trips. I really enjoy riding the screamer one of the tubes as long as I don't fall off. The water is pretty cold. Over Labor Day weekend Marcus learned how to knee board and do some awesome tricks. Carlynn also bought a jet ski, that is strong enough to pull a skier. So the kids have a great time knee boarding. To bad that it is getting too cold and we will have to start winter sports. I do not like being cold and would much rather be at the lake in the SUN.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment