Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alyssa's Baptism Day

Alyssa's baptism was great. We had so many family come from all over. What an awesome support we have. I love my family and Carl's family I couldn't ask for any better. The pictures are of course Carl and Alyssa, then my grandparents with Alyssa and then Elizebeth and Jordan. The three kids sang "When Jesus Christ was Baptized" they did such an awesome job. These three cousins are about 8 months apart. We had a great weekend with everyone. Thanks to all those who traveled so far to come. We were also able to see my brother's baby that they are adopting, she is so beautiful and did a suprise baby shower for them at my house after the baptism. I couldn't believe how many people we were able to fit in my tiny house. Tomorrow in the day light I will take some pictures of the house and our view. Thanks again to all who made it such a great weekend.



1 comment:

Emily said...

What a special day. Which brother adopted a baby? That's exciting!