Pacer and Jaxten playing in the mud at Lyman Lake. We had a Wiltbank Family Reunion over the 4th of July weekend. It was a great time. The kids got all muddy, I don't think their clothes came clean. Despite the wind the kids had so much. I had a real scare when Marcus decided to almost drowned. He wasn't the close to drowning, but it scared me pretty bad. All in all it was great.Monday, July 16, 2007
Pacer and Jaxten
Pacer and Jaxten playing in the mud at Lyman Lake. We had a Wiltbank Family Reunion over the 4th of July weekend. It was a great time. The kids got all muddy, I don't think their clothes came clean. Despite the wind the kids had so much. I had a real scare when Marcus decided to almost drowned. He wasn't the close to drowning, but it scared me pretty bad. All in all it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment