Monday, July 16, 2007

Olivia, Reaves and Lucky

Kenny and Cleona found this cute little calf on their ranch with no mother, so they are feeding him with bottles. The kids love him. Reaves named him Lucky (which he truly is because his mom died about two days before Kenny found him) and calls him his brother. The kids just layed him like you would a dog. Olivia and Reaves spent all day outside with Lucky.

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

That's the cutest picture of Olivia & Reaves. We had a lot of fun seeing you guys. Hopefully next time we will be able to spend more time together & play more games! I am SO excited that you started a blog! Yeah!!!

Curtis Chicks said...

Oh my gosh Wendy! I can't believe I found your blog! it was by complete accident too! email if you ever seen this :)

Oh .. this is Amy Burkett :)

Curtis Chicks said...

It was by complete accident I found you! I actually found Lincoln's first and was FLOORED when I realized it was him!!! Anyway email me anytime blueeyes1074@yahoo.com and we'll chat :)