Tuesday, March 16, 2010

He's Twelve

I can't believe that Marcus is TWELVE!! I am not a big fan of my kids growing up, ask Carl. I would really like them to stay little, plus I realize that with every year he gains it makes me a year older. Marcus was sick on his birthday so we had to cancel his surprise birthday party. So Carl took him to Show Low on Saturday and bought him his first 22 rifle, (I can't wait to shoot it, I love shooting guns). On Sunday he was ordained to Aaronic Priesthood, I will get pictures in his sunday clothes next week. I am so proud of this awesome boy, he is such a great example to me. I love you Marcus.


He loves this kindof cake, not sure why!

3 comments:

K Bailey said...

WOW!! 12 is OLD!

Hiatt Family said...

I can't believe he is 12! We are so sorry we missed his ordination. Congrats Marcus!!!

Kristyn ;) said...

Happy Birthday!!