Friday, October 9, 2009
Off to the Pumpkin Patch
Yeah, we are going to the pumpkin tomorrow. It is the weekend for the Fall Harvest Festival in Snowflake. I have made 19 pumpkin rolls to take and sell (well try to sell) at the patch. I was hoping to get 25 done but my freezer is over full, not one more thing can go in there. I have always wanted to sell Pumpkin Rolls, just to see if they would, but we have always lived too far away. So yeah I am glad that we are closer now. I will let you know how my selling does. I am excited to spend time the family it is always a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish we could be there! That's a great idea to sell the pumpkin rolls there! Good luck!!!
Sounds fun i wish i could go. But thats what i get for living in Utah. Hope you guys are having fun!
-Kristyn Rhoton
Post a Comment