Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tires, Tires, Tires

I can't believe it, tonight we were having dinner at our friends home. When we went to get in the car it wouldn't drive away. Upon inspecting the car we have 3 slashed tires. AARGH!! How rude of someone. The kids were asking why would someone do this, and then in Snowflake that won't happen (per Marcus). So on top of packing and cleaning I get to deal with getting new tires on the van, how fun. Hopefully everyone else had a better day.

6 comments:

Emily Morgan said...

That is HORRIBLE! I am sorry! I can't believe that would happen in Salt Lake, either! Rude! I guess that was just what you needed to make you ready to go back to AZ, right? SO look at it as a blessing in disguise! Ha!

Hiatt Family said...

Oh that is terrible! I am so sorry! Marcus's comment made me laugh. :)

Cleona said...

wow, I can't believe that happened. I would be so mad. Good luck with the packing and moving, I wish I was there to help you.

Jessie Brown said...

Man that sucks.
It is good to know that those kind of people who do those things, will get it in the end.
Hope everything else goes better with your move.

France said...

How awful that someone would do that. Good luck getting all packed and moved. Wish I was there to help :-) Lashelle

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

That isjust awful!!!

Im curious if you would be related to those Wiltbanks up Pinetop way? =)