

Tonight I am sitting here feeling a little sorry for myself, wishing I was in Mesa. I never thought I would miss the crazy loud, over 100 people in my grandparents house christmas party, but I am. We are really enjoying our time here in Utah, but there is something to be said about having the opportunity to visit with family. I have loved being up here and spending time with Holly and Emily,and Carl's family Steven and Lee. I am so grateful for the time that I have been able to spend with Holly and her kids. I know that I will really miss it when we move back to AZ. So I guess that I shouldn't be feeling sorry for my self and be thankful for the time we have had to get to know our cousins better. Anyway, I am posting a few pictures from a past Hiatt party. I hope everyone there has a great time. Tell grandma and grandpa we love them.
6 comments:
Hey, it was fun to hear from you. We definately miss you - when you come thru flag stop and see us. Hello to the fam!
I'm so sorry you won't be there! I'm even more disappointed that we probably won't see you AT ALL this Christmas! I'll be sure to give Grandma & Grandpa a hug from you. We love you & miss you guys!
I'm sure they all missed you too.
Stay warm and have a Merry Christmas!
P.S. My kids say Hi to your kids.
I know what you mean. I love being here in Oregon with my sister and my husbands family, but I miss my family in Arizona too. It is always hard to hear about all the fun parties they have. Hope you have a great Christmas! Lashelle
OH man....we Brint and I didn't go either. I was bummed too! I am part of a group at work that does our christmas party and the Hiatt party and my work party was on the same day! STINKS! well we miss you guys! Can't wait to see you. When do you think you will travel down to AZ? let me know... I would love to say hi and visit!
We wish your family was here so we could see ya! You guys were missed at the party.
Post a Comment