So I thought it would be fun to do the tag thing with the family. Marcus filled out most of the questions with the help of the rest of us. Can you tell what his answers are. I hope that you can. Have a great tag
8 things I am passionate about:
I like to play outside,I like to make forts, I like to go to swim team, I like to go to scouts, I like to play school and house, I like to play with my sister, I like to read books, I like to do physical therapy
8 words or phrases I use all the time:
snickerdoodle, crap, holy moly, holy cow, what the, oh man, come on, mom she is copying me
8 things I want to do before I die:
get married, go on a mission, go to Italy, go on a cruise ship, open an icecream shop, go to the bahamas, have my own house
8 things I want or need:
I want a car, I want a wii, dora toys, I want to meet a super star, a few minutes to myself everyday, my kids to enjoy Utah, to have fun in school, for McCain to win the election tomorrow, to move home to Snowflake
8 places I would like to visit:
England, France, Italy, China, Japan, Brazil, New York City, Space
8 restaurants I love:
Mcdonalds, Dennys, Dee`s, Chucky cheese`s, Cafe Rio, Arby`s, Burger King, Salsa Brava
8 shows I like to watch:
Jon and Kate plus 8, Little people big world, Exteme make over home edition, americas funniest home videos, mythbusters, how it`s made, mega builders, hannah montana
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute idea to have the fam fill it out. I wish Lincoln would participate more in the blogging world. I think people are getting sick of just me. :) We missed seeing you guys over Halloween.
Hi Wendy-Send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. cutchencrew@cox.net. Hope all is well in Utah. Love Staci
Wendy, I just found you blog. It is so cute to see how much you family has grown. You kids are adorable.
it is kind of funny, but Kristyn Still talks about Marcus all the time. It would be great to stay in touch. Take care. Lindsay
Wendy, I found your blogs through Amy's. It was fun reading through your blog and seeing pictures of your cute kids. I like how you have your blog laid out. Lashelle (Maner)
wendy,
I dont have your email address. could you send it to me please?
jessie
Post a Comment