Last Sunday while we were in Snowflake I had a great fall. I decided to walk through a room with the lights out. Bad choice!! There was an exercise trampoline in the walk. I tripped over it, and hit the corner of the wall. Boy does that wall have a hole in it now. The first picture was just after it happened. The second picture is today. Great look, don't you think. And yes I went to church today, a tad late so that I wouldn't have to answer so many questions. Yesterday, I scared a little boy in the grocery store.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WENDY!!! I can't believe those pictures! I was just thinking how great it was to not have to see little Olivia right there with her hurt eye every time I check to see whether you posted anything new (which is pretty often, by the way) and now I have to see YOU! Would you guys stop hurting yourselves! Thanks, I would appreciate it!
Holy Moly .. ok 2 comments.
#1 -- OUCH!!
#2 -- You look just like I remember you .... minus the black eye of course :)
Oh man Wendy, that is crazy!
Post a Comment