Friday, February 1, 2008

The Big Biff


Unfortunately to finish the day Olivia and Alyssa had a wreck. Olivia got the worst of it. Here is the video. She was a great trooper, and says she wants to go back. The video shows the girls laughing and having fun, then you hear her crying. She was pushed up against the side of the track. Ouch!!

6 comments:

K Bailey said...

OUCH!!! You got lucky it wasn't worse.

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That looks so fun!

Molly Scarbrough said...

wow your kids are getting so big! I couldn't beleive that was olivia! hope you guys are doing well :)

Michelle Randall said...

That looks so painful! I feel bad for her and you. I'm sure you're not like me, cuz you're a medical girl, but I cannot handle when my kids get hurt. My stomach immediately gets upset...because of the blood and because of the major worrying. :)

Curtis Chicks said...

Ack that looks like it hurt! Glad she's smiling though!

Hiatt Family said...

Wendy, I saw the picture of your big biff. I think you should post it on your blog. :) Yeah, that looked like it REALLY hurt. I hope you are feeling better!