



In December we got major snow. The kids got 2 snow days, and we were able to play in the snow alot. The kids decided to make a snow pile in our yard and try to sled down. It didn't work to great, but it kept them busy. We went sledding over at the golf course were there is an awesome hill. Someone there had a snow board, and let Marcus try, he is hooked. So these pictures are from that day. I will be updating more this week, so all of you blog people can catch up on our lives. Have a great day.
3 comments:
I love all the pictures that you posted! I can't believe that you guys got so much snow! We love you all and miss you. We will have to come visit soon. :)
That looks like so much fun! I totally forgot you're in Flagstaff. My little sister Becky just got married and they live in Flagstaff. i wasn't able to make it to the wedding but if/when I visit we'll definitely have to get together!
Welcome back Wendy! Next time we want to play in the snow we need to come see you guys. That looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment